The following steps will assist you in completing your CLEI Code request transaction via the Common Language Store:
Step 1: Account Setup/Login.
- Go to “My Account” tab.
- If you are a new customer, click Continue under “I’m a new Customer”.
- Enter the required information to create a new account.
- If you are a returning customer, please enter your Email Address and Password, then click Continue.
- Go to "CLEI Request Credit Card Payment" tab.
1. Find your estimate tracking number below (Ex. 2015-11-01 S1234) provided via email from CLPCC@iconectiv.com and click "Buy".
2. Email delivery will be pre-selected as the shipping method. Click "Proceed to Checkout".
3. Enter your credit card information and select whether you want us to save your credit card information for future use, and click "Continue".
4. Your order summary will be displayed. Once you verify all information is correct, you will need to view and accept the “Terms and Conditions” by clicking the link below the shipping method. Click the check box to indicate that you have read and agree to the terms and conditions.
5. Click the “Submit Order” button (Note: The appropriate tax amount will be calculated after the "Submit Order" button is clicked and you will see the tax amount on the subsequent screen along with the confirmation order number. You will also see the tax amount on the order confirmation email).
Step 3: You will receive an order confirmation email, which is your receipt, after an order is submitted successfully.
Payment: All transactions are paid in US dollars.
Common Language Store - Privacy Statement
Please contact the Common Language Customer Support Center if you have any questions about using the new Common Language store.
+1 732.699.5577 or +1 877.699.5577 (Outside USA)
iconectiv® and Common Language® are
registered trademarks and CLEI™ and CLLI™ are trademarks and the
Intellectual Property of iconectiv, LLC.